Check out this author spotlight for Desiree Scott!
You can find all her links furthest down the page, and don’t forget to check out her books!
1. Hi! Welcome to my humble blog of all things bookish! I would like for us to start by getting to know you. Give us a short bio, please!
I was born and raised in the beautiful Show Me State and currently live with my husband and three children in the Midwest. I have been writing for over 15 years and write romantic suspense, paranormal , and contemporary romances. Growing up, I’ve always enjoyed writing and crafting different stories and plots. I have my Masters in English and Creative Writing. I am the author of the upcoming Perfect Game Series, Perfect Bait and Perfect Finale. When I’m not writing, I am spending quality time with my friends and family.
2. To get to know you just a little bit better, I’d like to ask you some this or that questions. Answer 5 of these and explain why you chose this or that, or maybe an entirely different alternative!
Winter, spring, summer or autumn?
Summer because I love the heat, swimming, wearing shorts, and getting up before the sun, sitting outside with my laptop, and creating worlds of fiction!
Cat or dog?
Cats. I have two and they have personalities all their own!
Tea or coffee?
Coffee – I’m a coffee drinker and could not function without it!
Morning or evening?
Morning – I think better and am more productive. Towards the evening, my energy begins to drain!
Mountains or beaches?
Beaches – I love the ocean and the life that is within.
Plotter or pantser?
Plotter – I could not and can not, write without a plot and direction of where my story is going.
Pen and paper or computer/phone?
Computer and phone. I type faster than I can write and have to be able to keep up with my brain!
3. When you look for books to read, what trope or type of story will always catch your attention?
Drama filled romance
4. What do you write? Tell us about your current projects and the latest happenings! I write paranormal, suspense, and contemporary romance.
I am currently working on the third book in my vendetta series about an undercover fighting ring and the next set of characters and the expansion of the plot!
5. What is your writing routine? If you have one, give us the run-down!
My writing routine is usually in the morning, before the house wakes up and I’m talking like 4 am in the morning until about 6 or 7. Then if I have time between naps and work, I try to squeeze some more writing in through the day but that comes and goes with the schedule of the kids and my own work.
6. Last but not least: where can we find you? Drop those links!