Check out this author spotlight for Linda Marie Pankow!
You can find all her links furthest down the page, and don’t forget to check out her books!
1. Hi! Welcome to my humble blog of all things bookish! I would like for us to start by getting to know you. Give us a short bio, please!
I’m a happy mom of four kids, who writes erotic romance in her spare time.
2. To get to know you just a little bit better, I’d like to ask you some this or that questions. Answer 5 (or more!) of these and explain why you chose this or that, or maybe an entirely different alternative!
Winter, spring, summer or autumn?
Autumn, I don’t like it too hot or too cold.
Cat or dog?
Dogs, I’ve got 4 of em 😅
Tea or coffee?
Neither. I quit the caffeine addiction
Morning or evening?
Morning is when I best do my writing
Library or museums?
Neither really I don’t go out much anymore
Hunter or gatherer?
I’m vegan so I’d say gatherer
Witches or wizards?
Both I like em both
Ninjas or pirates?
Humm probably pirates
Mountains or beaches?
Mountains I like being physically inaccessible
Plotter or pantser?
Pantser for sure my books are all off the top of my head.
Pen and paper or computer/phone?
Computer and or phone for sure
Standalone or series?
Both, they are both great
Book or ebook?
I love owning paperbacks and reading ebooks
Hero or anti-hero?
Depends on the book really
3. When you look for books to read, what trope or type of story will always catch your attention?
Anything erotic catches my attention for sure
4. What do you write? Tell us about your current projects and the latest happenings!
I write erotic romance, and my next book is called Camp Ya Wanna? It’s a really good one so far.
5. What is your most recent release? Give us a short presentation, cover, and a link for where to buy it!
My most recent release was Instinct. It’s about a couple with a small age gap of 7-8 years, who meet when they are too young to pursue it. He’s the son of an MC club owner, and she’s one of the members’ kids. He vows to wait for her til she’s 18. And when they meet again the sparks fly! Hugly LGBT community represent too😍
6. What real-life inspiration do you draw from, and what are your primary fictional sources of inspiration (books, authors, films, music, etc.)? Name a few.
Umm really I’ve just gotten it from my mind😂
7. What is your writing routine? If you have one, give us the run-down.
I write 5 days a week in the morning I shoot for one chapter a day.
8. If you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice as you started out on the path to becoming an author, what would it be?
Edit your own books, don’t trust people who say they know what they are doing, without looking over their credentials and personal works.
9. Last but not least: where can we find you? Drop those links!
I’m bad with links lol but on all platforms, I’m Linda Marie Pankow, Goodreads, Amazon, Instagram, and Facebook. As well as my webpage www.lindamariepankowauthor.pubsitepro.com